Monday, October 15, 2007

well well....

So Saturday my oldest and dearest friend came to town for her sister's baby shower. So while the shower was being held, I took calls from my mom at home to find out the status of the UK & LSU game. I'm happy to say that my number 17 wildcats came away with the win over the number one team! After the shower we went to 4th street and met up with some friends who were already going. I had fun, danced the whole time that I was there and ended up meeting up with an old friend after the club =). The weekend was pretty cool. I had to work @ 8am Sunday...so you know I was ready to pass out the whole time I was there. Luckily, I only had to work 8-1. I came home and passed out. I'm on fall break now, and I have a ton of homework. But have I started on it? No. Maybe I'll do it a little later. Man I hate school. I work too much, and I think that is the reason why I am so over schoolwork. I'm a little excite about reconnecting with the old friend the other night...I really like him so hopefully things may work out! Peace!!!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...