Wednesday, February 11, 2009

IDK

I've been slackin, but no one reads this so oh well. Anyway, I have been crazy busy with school and work. I am so so tired ;-)

Things with old dude are falling off, I haven't seen him in a month which is ok, but he hasn't called in two weeks. No facebook note, no nothing. I told him about how he makes me feel unimportant, but things haven't gotten better. I'm not sweating it. I can do so much better. I'm not putting up with the things that I have been letting slide for the past few years. It's all about me. I'm worth more. I think I deserve a phone call, or a little message if you can't call because you are out of the country. You could at least send a letter!! So whatever.

I do want to explore things with my best male friend. I really care for him, and I love him with all my heart, but am I feeling this way because I've been rejected by someone else? I don't want him to be the rebound so I'm gonna give it time. I would hate to ruin a 7 year friendship because I'm not emotionally ready. 

I'm scared to take the GRE! Seriously.

More later...

2 comments:

Eve said...

Hehe I read it. It sounds it's time for you to move on love. You're right, don't get involved with your Best Friend yet (if you must at all) that's the land of no return! You sure these feelings aren't because he's the one that's there for you and you're channeling your boyfriend energy into him? Either way goodluck! Goodluck on the GRE as well I'm taking mine with specialization in Psychology.

Eve said...

Btw I came across your blog on LSA in case you were wondering...

perfectly imperfect...