Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's OVER!!!

It's been a while, but I have been soo busy studying for finals. And not that I got tonsillitis right smack in the middle of finals!!! I was already screwed cuz I did nothing all semester, but I got sick right when I was going to be able to redeem myself. Oh well, better luck next semester.

Anyhoo, things are a bust with dude from class that I liked. I think he has a girl. I don't deal with men who are in relationships anymore. I learned my lesson. But some females just make you want to do shit to piss them off.

Example. I used to kinda date this guy all during high school. I never knew that he had a girlfriend until our senior year. I was pissed. But he still continued to call, so I continued to talk to him. Well right after graduation, I get a phone call from his girl. She says the usual, "Bitch leave my man alone, blah blah blah" and I reply with "Bitch keep your man in control and he won't be coming over here". Keep in mind this all happened in 2004.

So he and I continue to mess around until the end of the year, and after the girl calls me again, I leave him alone. We don't talk until this past May when he got my number from a mutual friend. He calls me trying to run the same game (trying to get some) and I refuse. He tells me that he is engaged to the old girlfriend but he still steps out on her. He then tells me that she still asks him about me 3 freaking years after the fact. I'm like WTF??!!! Insecurity is a bitch. Get over it!!! I don't see how chicks can hold on to shit for so long. She's a dumb broad for staying with him, aint NO nigga ready to tell me he cheated on me with over 10 girls during our relationship and expect me to stay like everything is cool. AIDS is out there you feel me!

Anyways, I stop taking his calls after this but I find him on myspace back in like October. We exchange a few friendly messages, I just asked what he was up to and he did the same. After exchanging about 3 messages a piece I was done talking to him. So one day I log on and she had sent me a message from his profile cursing me out and shit. I was like WOW. I really get to her like that. It's kinda sad, because he told me back in May that she was very insecure and that would be the only reason why he wouldn't marry her. But in a way, I'm glad that I left him alone back then. Too much drama.

So Brittany is about to enjoy her winter break, make some money and spend time with those that I have been neglecting this year. I need to relax!!!

1 comment:

The James said...

Yes, Charter is the place you're thinking of when you responded the other day. It's beyond easy actually, don't need any tech experience at all, they're more concerned about you following strict call flows for troubleshooting, then trying all you can to upsell a customer into buying more stuff. When I first started it was a tech support job, now it's a sales job with tech support on the side.

My ex used to obsess that I was getting it on with every girl I knew, kept hounding and pressuring me that I was doing this and that, if I was at lunch or out and about at work or with my dad or anything, and she heard a woman in the background, she'd go psycho and rip me a new one for absolutely no reason. I finally got fed up and purposefully left nudes of a girl I took (Amature photographer, a serious one, not like all the others around town that claim to shoot for Suicide Girls and instead just use the photos for personal gain, hell, I've even been published in real magazines before, but I digress) that lived down the street from us, and she went apeshit over it, I told her to check the date on them, and that if she accuses me again of cheating, I'm calling it quits. 4 weeks later, I find out she's pregnant from an ex of her (This is after we were together for nearly 2 years) and she was doing all the things she accused me of doing, behind my back.

Guess she felt guilty and had to take it out on me for her own indescresions. I still paid for her abortion and told her to get the hell out of my life after that. Month later, she kept trying to hook up with me again, going behind this boyfriend or that boyfriends back, occassionaly I'd let her do things to me but never had sex again, but then I met the woman who is now my wife at Charter (We both still work here,) and never spoke to my ex again, except when she threatened me cause her myspace got hacked, told her to prove it by the ip address that I did it, she shutup and hasn't spoken to me since. I bet she will though once she finds out I got married.

Not entirely the same thing you're talking about, but similar, so I can understand what ya went through a bit there, and thanks for the comment back, it made my day \o/

perfectly imperfect...