Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays and foolishness...

So let me just say that I have a new crush....That is all I'm gonna say about that.

Thanksgiving was nice, kicked it with family and I got to see Noel Gourdin, Angie Stone and Anthony Hamilton in concert. It was a damn good show!

I mended fences with the female friend I was talking about last week. She and I had a nice little talk that consisted of me telling her to tell ME whatever she feels I need to know. Not some tired ass man. I'm still not speaking to him though, he isn't my friend like she is. But I will still keep her at arms length.

Isn't our President fine??!!! I mean, the sexiness that I saw when he announced his National Security Team this morning made me get up and get on it!!!

I really don't want to go to work, I have so much math review to do before finals, I am about to lose it. This will NOT be one of my better semesters.

How was your holiday???

3 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Did your friend admit that she's either messing around with the other guy or wants to? If not then she's probably still holding things back. Be careful.

He's holding way too many press conferences considering he still won't be sworn in for over a month and a half.

What kind of math?

My Thanksgiving was okay.

Britt said...

She admitted to still liking him, and how she is torn about her marriage...blah blah. I'm keeping her close...you know what they say, keep your friends close and enemies closer? I'm still trying to figure out what she is....

Britt said...

And the math is basic college algebra. Some shit I should've taken my freshman year of college, but decided to take it my junior year. Go figure.

perfectly imperfect...