Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Side Chick Bullshit....

So this is my problem...

Why is it that when I meet men, they always seem to be dating someone else and want to have me as their piece on the side?

Is there a sign on my forehead that says "Perfect Side Chick"???
I don't give it up real soon to men, I don't allow them to drag me along (well maybe once, but that was years ago), I don't excuse stupid shit that they do.

So why am I always the SIDE CHICK!!!???

I'm sick of it, I deserve to be the ONLY (not main, but ONLY dammit) girlfriend that you have. And I will accept nothing less from this day forward. I can do so much better.

So...why do some men choose certain females to be their chick on the side? What criteria doe she need to fulfill? Let me know so I can stop it!!!!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...