Thursday, December 4, 2008

Little Miss Perfect.

I am TIRED. Seriously. I cannot deal anymore. School is kickin my ass. Work is kickin my ass. My family kicks my ass. I am tired of putting on a front and acting like everything is ok in my life. It's not. I know people always say "there are people who have it worse than you" blah blah BLAH. Right now, I could care less. I've been homeless before and I didn't feel as shitty as I do right now. So save that shit.

1. I HATE school. Seriously. I have no idea about what I really want to do. I wanted to teach for so long but when I really got into it I hated it. I changed my major and now I'm not sure about it. Maybe it's because this semester has been really hard and stressful, but I am just not with it. I can't focus, can't remember anything. I'm not my usual self. Maybe things will get better but idk.

2. I HATE men. This guy has been testing me all semester, and when I try not to think about him, I think about him more.

3. I am TIRED. So tired of playing "Little Miss Perfect" and making everything seem ok. It's not. Little Miss Perfect is tired of smiling.

More later. I needed a break from my work.

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...