Thursday, March 26, 2009

20somethingness

Since I'm a college student I am surrounded by all types of men who are working towards the same goals that I strive for. I love seeing men get their study on and handle business and whatever but for some reason...

Some of them turn me off. 

It seems like all of the so called "decent" guys are corny as hell. 

I went on a date with a guy from school and I was just like ugh. It's hard to explain. Why can't I find a guy like me. From the hood, and wants to do better. I don't like all the posing that some of these guys try to do. Just because you are in school and doing well, you don't have to dress a certain way.

I like an authentic man. One who does him. One who does not let what he does define him. I need a little hood *i hate this word* swagger to him. I can't deal with a man who can't relate to me. 

Finding what I want is like finding a needle in a haystack!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...