Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Like It!

So I said I was gonna blog today so I am. 

I have worked like 15 jobs in 7 years so I think I am going to make a list of things I've learned/or found out about people from them. Here goes.

10. Cake decorating will give you carpal tunnel and a fat belly. Trust.

9. Kids are crazy and so are their parents. 

8. Working at starbucks will make you fat. 

7. Working at Kroger will make you miserable.

6. Working at a bank will make you even more miserable.

5. Getting chased out of the bathroom by three studs is not a good way to start a job.

4. You can see celebrities at starbucks during the derby. Carson Daly is kinda hot.

3. People will send you death threats if you don't process their checks lol.

2. Cake decorating is fun and I really should go back to it.

1. SIGN YOUR DAMN CHECKS PEOPLE! I am the end all, be all in the check processing department. I let nothing past me.

More later.

1 comment:

perfectly imperfect...