Monday, May 11, 2009

I got DUMPED pt. 2

So I'm ok with the situation. It's for the best. I was struggling with being in a long distance relationship. But I guess it just hit me like a ton of bricks to hear him say that it needed to be over. He was real cool about it though, and he kept saying it would be better for me to be mad now than later. 

The person doing the dumping always says that shit. The person getting dumped don't wanna hear that shit sometimes. 

But anyways, I hope he's happy and he enjoys the single life in Cali. I know if it were me, I wouldn't want a dude in KY waiting on me. We're still friends, and I'm going to visit him possibly during fall break. He just said he didn't want to do his thing and be labeled a cheater when he could just be honest. 

I guess. 

I still miss him. 

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...