Thursday, May 7, 2009

updates...updates...updates

So I have finally recovered from the semester that was Spring 09.

Full of fukkery is how I like to describe it. But oh well. I did ok, and I am starting summer classes next tuesday. I had to take a break from the computer for a few days so that's why I haven't updated.

Hmm...how can I update in a concise fashion...?

Me and M are kinda ugh right now. I'm kinda over the long distance thing. I could deal more if he made more of an effort to be in touch with me. I'm tired of giving 90% and him giving 10%. I really really care for him, but I can't be alone in the relationship. He's too secretive for me. He can't give me a straight answer when I ask what he's been up to, how is his week going, just simple shit. I'm trying to be somewhat involved in his life, and it seems like he doesn't want me there. So we will see. I'm just tired of feeling alone. 

My old flame from 2005-06 is coming hime for the summer. K is a lil younger than me and I haven't seen him in 3 years! When he left, he was 18 and I was turning 20. Now he's 21 and I'm going on 23. I bet he has some grown man parts that I need to inspect. We've both learned a lot in the past three years and I'm about to make him take a test so I can see how much he has improved.

I got a side job, I'm a slave @ Old Navy for now. I have to find a replacement for the bank because next semester I have a class that I need to take at night and I KNOW the bank will not work with me. 

Oh well, I guess i'll rest up till my schedule gets crazy again. Kisses!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...