Saturday, May 16, 2009

my week in review...

so things started out kinda sucky this week with M and I having our little blow up. i was really down about it for all of a day, then i woke up and realized nothing changed. he was never here so why should i be upset. i can do a lot better. he was never here for me. all of my feelings were going towards someone who would NEVER feel the same way about me. NEVER. i can't blame him, he;s young and wants to have fun. i've been there and done that, all that wils hit is old to me. but leaving him alone has taken a huge weight off of my shoulders. i no longer think about who he's with or what he's doing constanly. i can work on figuring out what makes me happy. i'm getting back into volunteer work. i'm going hard on my fitness. i'm going hard with school and work. i'm doing B. and i like it like that.

but the week looked up once i found out that i got a 1500 dollar scholarship for summer school. now everything is paid for. a huge weight off my chest. HUGE weight.

so just when you think things can't get any worse, you have a breakthrough and it's all worth it.

kisses

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...