Tuesday, September 18, 2007

21

So I turned 21 this past friday and I used that day to really think about the direction that my life is going in. I'm a little over halfway finished with school, and I've finally decided on what my career path is going to be. Things are ok at home, I really want to move out but I have to find a job that pays well and is flexible about my school schedule. Me and you-know-who aren't speaking much but that's ok. I am starting to understand how relationships can be a distraction, especially when they aren't healthy strong relationships. Hopefully one day soon I'll find a guy who is right for me. But I have realized that my time here on earth is very short...and I have got to live life to the fullest. I have to do it big for the people who didn't have a chance to see 21...Nikki & Mike...this is for you!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...