Tuesday, September 25, 2007

F--- customer service. Feel that!!!

I work @ starbucks. Most people think that it's a good job...and i'll admit...it's pretty cool at times. But some of the things that I hear daily...make me crazy. This man asked me to put 3/4ths of a packet of sweet and low in his tea. Like I really was gonna measure that shit out. Pour it out on the counter and get my razor blade out and chop it up into 4 pieces like it's some cocaine. Boooo! Then he had the nerve to say it was a little too sweet and he asked did I put the whole pack in there. I just looked at his pasty, square lookin ass self. He turned and walked out the door. Most days I laugh at the ignorant requests that I get, but today was not a good day. Maybe I should start a whole new blog about the stuff I hear @ work everyday. White people are hilarious. I love white people, I see them at the family reunions and stuff...but they make me crazy at work. I'm gonna start a new blog with my take on events that happen in Louisville. As soon as I wake up lol.

2 comments:

The James said...

Ha! You should hear some of the shit from customers I get working at Charter Communications' internet support group. Which actually does take over the majority of my own blog. Thanks for making me laugh at the end of my 16th hour or work, yay for OT!

The James said...

Thanks for checking out my blog as well, CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THE WIN! I have a link to one of the calls I took the other day if you'd like to hear it. 15 Minutes I didn't say a word, the call started out with my customer saying "I'm Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic and I'm recording this call"

Email me wasituna@gmail.com if you'd like the direct link to the .avi, trying not to spread it around too much cause I could get in trouble.

perfectly imperfect...