Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sanjaya's hair looks better than mine =(

So I was @ the workplace yesterday and we had a long line...as usual. One of our regulars came in and I rang her up and sent her drink order down the line. She decides to start up a conversation with the lady making the drinks and they start looking at pictures. They are just a giggling and meanwhile the drink orders are piling up. I looked their way and saw that the customer was showing Anne (the lady who irritates me at work) a picture of her daughter and Sanjaya from American Idol. I was like "Anne, can you get these drinks made or move out of the way and let me do it?" She and the customer looked at me all sideways like I had just asked them to drop down and get their eagle on. But her arse moved on down the line and Anne got to those drinks. She bothers me sometimes, she acts good and dingy, but she is older than my mom! That lady act like a 12-year-old. Anyways.... we have to do group projects in my Educational Psychology class. I wanted to be in the group with this FINE motorcycle riding dreadlocks having chocolate man...and I got my wish. Too bad our topic is "educational equity" and half of my group mates don't know what "equity" means. SMH. This is gonna be a looonnnnggg semester.

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...