Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Me + Math 151 = trouble!

So I bombed my math test...no shocker. I hate that class. It was raining, so I couldn't concentrate lol. I went to work today and as usual some crazy stuff popped off. Our head manager threw a box of signing materials at our boss. She went off. Sent him a nasty e-mail talking about how he disrespects us in front of customers. I try to stay out of their mess. This lady at work thinks I hate her. She is a bossy heifer...but she is so not important. She pisses me off because she goes behind me on everything I do. I have started saying "you do it" to her when she asks me to do stuff. I'm not 4 years old...I know how to mop a floor. She's older than my mother though so I "try" to respect her. Try. I'm just so ready to start my career. Starbucks is cool, but I don't see myself there past next spring. I'm trying to get a job at the Board of Education so when a teaching job comes up...they will know who I am! I'm working on my education portfolio so I can have some good references and job experiences to help me out. I'm also learning American Sign Language and Spanish so I can be marketable. Hopefully I can get a TA job in January...keep your fingers crossed. I've been thinking about this guy a lot. We met 2 years ago while working in the mall and we hit it off quickly. He goes to school 2 hours away and he came home last week to take care of some business. We went to dinner and all those felings that I had for him just came out. He is going for his Masters so he will be down there for another two years...but I really want to make this work. He is tall, dark, educated and still hood. We are both about the community and using our education to help our people and I love that about him. I'm going to visit him when I get my new car. Maybe I can put that in his ear. Well I need to study...toodles!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...