Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Messy

Scratch that last post, I was emotional for a sec. Had to get over it. This past weekend was HILARIOUS!!! My friends are so "special" sometimes. Here's what happened:

I used to "kick it" with a guy that I will call K. K and I were never serious, just real cool and we liked to have fun with each other. We kinda drifted apart during the summer when M. came back into my life.

My friend D. got married in May when I was still talking to K. She knew all about it, encouraged me to take it the next step, blah blah blah. It wasn't right at them time, but I kept in touch with him because he was cool.

Anyway, K and I have been talking more lately since M has been showing his ass and I made a mention about it to D thinking that she would be happy. She was happy when speaking to me, but she runs back to K and tells him that she hates to see us together, and it makes her realize what she would've had in him. K tells me all of this and I was shocked cuz I didn't even know they had a thing going on. And they both knew about each others place in my life. So that kinda pissed me off because one second she is encouraging me to talk to him, and the next she is throwing all kinds of salt in my game. Oh and did I forget to mention that she is MARRIED!!! No one told her to get married at a young age, she should have sowed her wild oats a lil more if she's getting mad over this. The really f----d up thing about it is that she won't mention it to me. This is all coming from K. Which makes the whole thing a bit shady to me. HE told me that if we were to continue to talk, that I would have to tell her that he and I are done. What type of shit is that??!!!

What should I do about this??

2 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

So he basically wants to be a secret friend? Sounds like he has something going with the married chick and wants something going with you too. I'd sprinkle some salt in both of their games and leave them both alone.

Anonymous said...

Agree with Freaky. Something sounds fishy.

perfectly imperfect...