Sunday, November 9, 2008

A New Day...

The next guy I date will have to be very patient. I plan on taking things really slow with him. No more late night visits, or just sitting around at the house until we are serious. I hate when you rush into something with a guy, and you look up 6 months later and be like..."What happened here?" I want to be involved in a TRUE courtship. People wanna get too close, too fast these days. And that's how some relationships fail. You get too physical before you are connected emotionally and spiritually. I'm so much better than what I allow myself to go through. So I'm about to start acting like it.

Moving on...

I lost 2 pounds on my first week of weight watchers. It was hard to stop snacking so much, but I'm making it. I really want to get in shape for my health, I am too young to be so tired, and sick all of the time. And wearing a two piece is a good thing to look forward to ;)

I wonder what I am going to do about my "Summer Love" He's graduating soon and is talking about moving away. I have gotten attached to him though, so this kinda sucks. I guess I should let it go but that's easier said than done. He's not what I truly want though, so I guess I should move on to someone better...but I like him ;(

I have a married guy friend who I have always had a crush on. I swear if I were three years older, I would have given his wife a run while they were dating! But I guess everyone ends up with who they are supposed to be with. He told me that the hardest thing about marriage, in his opinion, was keeping things new between them. Since I've never had a relationship longer than 9 months, I know nothing about that.

What are your ideas about marriage?

Peace---Britt

1 comment:

Janiece said...

I think can either be your demise or your blessing.
It sucks when you are with someone knowing there's a brick wall where things have to end. Even if you know someone out there is better for you, its not that easy to go in that direction.

perfectly imperfect...