Saturday, November 8, 2008

I suck at this...

So it's been 2 months since I last posted...And things have changed!!!

First off...My President is Black....and the Grand Prix is blue!!! (Love, Love Jeezy!)

Big ups to PRESIDENT Barack Obama!! I was one of the many many people who got up and stood in line to vote! I almost cried as I filled in the circle by his name! Crazy!!

So I have cleaned the slate, and got a new group of guys. I just met one on Tuesday, so we will see about him...

Today I have done absolutely nothing. It feels good...

School is becoming a thorn is my side....

I see Beyonce didn't listen to me when I asked her ass not to release any more music till 2010...

I Love, Love, Love, Mint Condition's old jam "You Send Me Swinging"

Gas is finally below 2.00 in Louisville yay!!!

More later....

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky said...

People sleep on doing nothing. You're right it does feel good.

Apparently Beyonce didn't listen to her vocal coach either with all that over singing she seems to be infatuated with.

Gas is going to go up as soon as it gets cold again. Well, that's the excuse they're going to use anyway. Maybe I'll actually fill up my tank for once.

Have a good weekend.

perfectly imperfect...