Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So...


Yay my new Bible came in the mail today!! Now I don't have to carry my old teen Bible from 8th grade to church anymore. That thing was huge!


How was your weekend? Mine was rather uneventful, went to my friends baby shower Saturday, watched her in-laws show out, they are hilarious. It rained all weekend so I stayed in so I wouldn't melt ;)


Another friend had a baby last week, he is so tiny!! Love other peoples kids. I guess I'm at the age where everyone is starting to get married and have kids (not in that order). That makes me wonder, when will it happen for me?


I'm picky as hell, and I have a hard time really being comfortable with people (especially men). Maybe that's why I've never really been hurt by a guy, I don't let them affect me like that. I just want someone I can be myself with. But first, I have to like being myself.


School is very stressful!!! I'll be so glad when Dec. 2010 comes. Had I kept my original major, I would be out next December, but I like being difficult.




I love that picture of me. My best friend and I had went to a bar, and drowned all of our sorrows in alcohol. While we were waiting on her sister to pick us up, I had the great idea to have a mini photo shoot. I was hurt. Then I had to use the restroom and I got lost in this fancy hotel across the street. We went to white castle afterwards and the girl wouldn't let me use it even though I had bought 10 dollars worth of food. Heifer. That was the last time I drank any alcohol really.

Well, more tomorrow. Kisses!!!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...