Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The B*tch is Back!!!

So that annoying lady at work is back from vacation. Ahhh!!! Anyhoo, I've been extra busy these past few days. I've been car shopping, catching up on homework and basically doing the things that I need to do. I'm thinking about cutting back at work, I am working 30+ hours a week and taking 16 credit hours at school. Sometimes, I wonder how I have time to have a social life at all. I did go out Saturday night, we went to this club called "Billy's" and I distinctly remember my mom hanging out there with my aunts when I was little. Since I just turned 21, I didn't know what to expect. All I remember is I got one long island ice tea and by the time the cup was half empty, I was doing the cupid shuffle all ass backwards. Then I had to use the restroom so I had to drunkenly navigate myself to the bathroom and wait in line. I almost fell off the toilet lol. When I was leaving the restroom I saw this dude who cut hair across the street from the kroger that I used to do cakes at. He was trying to holla lol. He is like 34! I tried to kick game to him when I worked at the store that he came in because he looked like Bobby Valentino. But I was so messed up I told him to come find me. Can't remember if he did or not...
And not this dude dancing all up on me talking about "I just got out the pen 12 hours ago...i'm trying to stick something" I wiled out on him so quick! Nasty, probably got AIDS. I got my play brother to come over to me and old dude bounced quick. I guess he didn't want to ruin his first night out lol. Well, i'll post more tomorrow. I need to come up with daily themes lol. Holla!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...