Tuesday, October 16, 2007

a day in the life...

i'm bored so i'm gonna do a post about why a typical day is like in my life. i'm boring, so here goes.

6:15 am- wake up. my mom usually comes in and starts taking hair products out of my room around this time so i usually get on up when i hear her.

7:00- leave for work. i work @ starbucks, and my job is 10 mins away. i'm supposed to be there @ 7:30, but i usually stroll in around 7:45. i hate my job.

1pm - leave work. i have class @ 1:25 and i only have to drive 2 mins. to get to school. i usually walk and burn the calories while eating a hot dog from the stand lol.

5:00 - leave school (on mon. and wed.) i'm usually depressed by now, so i meet up with my mom and we go shopping or home.

6:00- get home and watch tv until 9. if i have a date or something i go out around this time. or i make my run to target. i should be doing homework, but that can wait till later.

10:00- finish eating dinner and start my homework. i usually check e-mail around this time, or chat on the phone with my boo thang.

midnight-pass out on my bed which is covered with my laptop, books and papers.

6:15 am- do it all again.

Told you I was boring.
See ya!!!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...