Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm back!

It's been a little while but my life has been CRAZY over the past 2 weeks. Last weekend, my mom and I went to Memphis to visit my uncle. He was supposed to be a home resting but he was admitted to the hospital the day that we arrived. He is not doing so well and it really sucks because he was the one that took over the "grandfather" role for me after my grandfather (his older brother) passed 12 years ago. I am really going to miss him, but I don't want him suffering. In other news, things are still the same with the "old friend" I so wish I could go see him, but our schedules are just totally opposite. I am going to go to one of his games this season since he is graduating in May =) I am so proud of him, he pulled himself up from nothing and is about to graduate from college and go to grad school. Even hood niggas can come up if they really want it, and he is a prime example! If only my ass could graduate lol...

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...