Friday, October 5, 2007

Unappreciated

So...I guess I've been thinking about you-know-who really heavy lately. I'm kinda sad that it's all over, but in a way I am relieved. I guess I should be happy that I didn't waste too much time in a relationship that wasn't going anywhere...but I still miss him. I miss how he smells, I miss how he talks, I miss how he drives....I just miss him. It just seems like I worked so hard for this relationship to work...I really wanted it...but he didn't. And I can understand his reason for doing the things that he did...to a point. I was just trying to be there for him while he was going through all of these things. And he kept pushing me away. And now it's over. I admit, I wasn't perfect in the relationship, but I was always honest. And I always tried. So now it's kinda weird not going out with him, or even calling him anymore. I erased his number from my phone so I wouldn't have to see his name all of the time. But now I want to call him...I don't know what I wanna do!!!!! Help!

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...