Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Love...

I was browsing through my favorites on my computer and I came across this beautiful slide show...this man really did it big for his lady!

http://www.photosbyknight.com/gray/

Not that this is what I want from a guy when I get proposed to but it was just beautiful to see how deeply this man cared for her and the lengths that he went to in order to make this a special day for her. I was also impressed with the details...gold dipped roses? Nice.

But however you want to express your love for someone, make sure that it is sincere and honest, and the other person will feel as if they won a million dollars. Whether you propose in the park on a Sunday afternoon, or you throw a big party for the whole family, if you do it right...with the right person...everything else will melt away and all that matters will be the two of you...

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...