Monday, April 14, 2008

10

I feel like making a list today, so here are 10 things I wish would go away in 2008.

10. Desperate Housewives. That show has gotten way out of hand. I was done with it when Alfre Woodard left. Maybe it was because of the fine ass man who played her son.


9. Rap Music. Not all rap, but this stuff that is topping the charts now. If I hear one more song about moving my body around and around I am going to go crazy. Not funny crazy, but Sam Jackson in Coming to America crazy.

8. George W. Bush. Well, technically he leaves in 09, but we have something to look forward to this year...Obama 08!!!

7. T-Pain. He just irritates me. That's all.

6. Akon. He REALLY irritates me.

5. 3.00 a gallon gas prices. Wait, let me stop before 3 dollar gas turns into 4 dollar gas.

4. My job. Everyone should know where I work by now. I just hate it. But hopefully I'll have a new one very soon. Very very soon.

3. My extra 15 pounds. No matter how much I work out, and how well I eat, these last 15 pounds keep haunting me. They are the difference between me fitting my "lucky white shorts" or me "spilling out" of my shorts.

2. My singleness. Enough said.

1. Beyonce. I'm a fan, I have all the CD's, love love love her and DC, but I was reading a magazine the other day and saw her on back to back pages. Overkill. I am happy for the "supposed" marriage though.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... I so feel you on 1,2,3,6,7, and 8... I was just talking about Beyonce oversaturating herself. Can we miss you for a minute...dang!

And Akon and T-Pain have always irritated the crap out of me. There are plenty of other people that can sing a hook on a rap record... so why are they on every hook and every remix...ugh!

perfectly imperfect...