Thursday, April 17, 2008

School...

...sucks. Seriously. I am sitting here finishing a rough draft for my final paper in my American Fiction class. I should have done this yesterday, but I was sleepy. And I was watching the debate. But after today I only have to go to two more saturday classes and I'm out!! I am so sick of school, but I only have 3 semesters left after this one so I can hang. But that isn't my main issue right now. This dude...has got me torn. We have been cool for like 7 or 8 years and we decided to take to another level this year. We aren't officially together, but somedays it seems like we are, and some days it seems like we arent. I tried to let him know my feelings but I don't think he took me seriously. Then I tried to leave him alone. I missed him like crazy. IDK what to do!!?? More later....

3 comments:

Don said...

ignore him for about two weeks, and see whether or not that makes him come on end.

Eb the Celeb said...

Stick it out girlie.. it will all be worth it in the end

Britt said...

Thanks for the comments...I haven't talked to him since yesterday morning, and I'm gonna hold fast to that. And I know school is worth it...I'm gonna be so happy to get that degree IN HAND come Dec. 2009!!

perfectly imperfect...