Tuesday, April 22, 2008

On 10!!!!

I'm on day 2 of ignoring dude. My best friend told me that if he misses the attention...he will come after it. So i'm taking her advice. It's hard, but I gotta do what I gotta do. I can't keep chasing him.

And I am GEEKED because I get to see Obama at my school tomorrow. My mom and I are driving over there to be first in line to hear him.

And why did some man ask me for a side of cocaine with his coffee this morning? Who do I look like, Nicky Barnes or some shit? We don't play that in my store!!

Still in the process of moving, so I'll be blogging more often next week.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Are you on day 4 of ignoring dude or has he wised up?

Boys are so stupid... why do we have to deprive them in order for them to act right!

perfectly imperfect...