Sunday, April 12, 2009

loving myself...

i'm trying to learn how to love every little part of britt. i understand the idea that no one can love and respect me, until i learn to love and respect myself. that mean accepting my flaws, and working hard to eliminate the ones i can (weight, outer apperance). no one is perfect, but you can try put your best foot forward when you can. 

i used to wish i was smaller, prettier, smarter, more outgoing...the list goes on. 

but i had to realize that there was only [one] me for a reason. 

i mean, who else knows all the books of the bible, all the words to any TI, Master P and Jay-Z song, can cook a good meal, tell you all of the symptoms of a bi-polar person and do the stanky leg all at once??

everyone is special in their own way. embrace you. love you. when you have that confident glow coming from you as you walk down the street people take notice. 

love yourself...

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...