Thursday, April 2, 2009

Statistics....

...sucks!

I'm sitting in the math lab trying to finish up this homework by Saturday. I can't use my math program on my raggedy mac so I have to either print my work out and do it by hand, without the help, or stay at school all late to finish it. So since I have nothing to do, I'm gonna stay here and at least finish one section.

I overslept today and missed my first class. I really would've gotten up, but I was dead. I didn't think it was safe to drive to class as loopy as I was.

Not much else going on in the world of Brittany, school is winding down so I need to really get focused. I need AT LEAST all B's to boost my GPA. If I get all A's in summer school, I will really be straight.

I just have to actually do it. This will be a STUDY STUDY STUDY weekend.

My new project is studying for the GRE exam. I need to take this like once, get at least 1000 and be done. That test is 140 dollars! That's my car note!

I've been on a DeBarge kick lately, here's a video I found....This is from Motown 25 back in 83. Three years before I was born. I stan for James DeBarge, the one with the white shirt and black pants! And El. I wish they would get it together!

More later!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfoK8uzfKkQ

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...