Thursday, April 2, 2009

What I like about "M"

So me and "M" are getting things together. We finally figured out what was wrong with the relationship.  Both of us weren't clear about what we wanted from the other person. When we talked about what we expected from each other since he's gone I know I felt a lot better about the long distance relationship. But I still miss him....He got it set up so he can call me from his computer now. I was so not expecting that phone call, I smiled like a little girl while I was talking to him. E-mails and Facebook are so not the business.

One thing I can't stand is a dude who constantly brags. I like to hear good news from my friends but some of them take it to the extreme. Especially when they put it on Facebook or Myspace. 

When you put your business on the internet like that, and brag about your "stacks" in the mattress all you're doing is setting yourself up for a 211 in my book. Especially these lames in this city. That's what I like about "M". He's used to working hard and having things, but he doesn't talk about it 24/7. He just tries to give back and do things to make this world a better place. 

I have got to get out of this fishbowl called LOUISVILLE! Niggas here think making 12 dollars an hour is enough to live off of forever. I'm not knocking anyones hustle, but reach higher! 12 dollars an hour isn't enough for me now and I'm single with no kids. It's hard to pay a car note, save, pay for school, gas and other necessary things.

I guess my point is to never settle. NEVER SETTLE. 

No comments:

perfectly imperfect...